FOOTBALL  »  LIGA 1  »  STEAUA

Argăseală: "The transfers of Ouon and Tall won’t be concluded anymore, we are waiting for Pepe Moreno"

Articol de GSP - Publicat marti, 09 februarie 2010 00:00

Valeriu Argăseală says that Steaua renounced to bring Ouon and Tall and announces that Pepe Moreno is waited back in Ghencea, all the formalities being prepared for his return.

"The transfers of Ouon and Tall won’t be concluded anymore. We agreed at some point, but then they changed the conditions. We cannot trust them after they changed their minds.

We gave up Ouon, we discussed. When they imposed conditions we decided to give up; it was about some principles. If we weren’t interested on him, there wouldn’t have been such an interest for Ouon. This is the first time when it was created such a stir for a player. We are not inclined to give as much as people want, the leaders make an art of this, of imposing sums.

We are waiting for Pepe Moreno, the last discussion took place last night, he has to solve his problem in order to receive the official paper today, to conclude the formalities for the visa to come to Romania.

We have 3 defender, we still have one week and a half, it is very important to take a defender we really need.

In the case of Papras, Mihai Stoichiţă asked us to trust him. This is a contract signed by him with the club, is Steaua’s player with papers. We haven’t presented the contract at the League, as it was signed the day before yesterday, it is sent to Romania, maybe we will hand it in on Monday. It is a contract up to this summer, with an option to extend from the club", said Argăseală at sport.ro.

About the decision for the return not to be postponed, the president of Steaua said at sport.ro: "The temperature will be of 2-3 degrees, if the grounds are cleared, we will be able to play. If the championship had been postponed, we would have needed an intermediate lap and this would have burdened the schedule".

Citește și:
Fosta acționarului de la Dinamo, la Festivalul de la Cannes: „6 ani împreună au fost foarte grei”
Stiri extrasport
Fosta acționarului de la Dinamo, la Festivalul de la Cannes: „6 ani împreună au fost foarte grei”
Răzvan Lucescu a venit în România și a făcut pomana de 40 de zile a lui Mircea Lucescu la un centru de nevoiași
Superliga
Răzvan Lucescu a venit în România și a făcut pomana de 40 de zile a lui Mircea Lucescu la un centru de nevoiași
Estavana Polman a jucat ultimul meci din carieră! Purtată pe brațe de colege
Handbal
Estavana Polman a jucat ultimul meci din carieră! Purtată pe brațe de colege
Gheorghe Hagi a anunțat lotul României! Adrian Rus și Laurențiu Popescu ignorați, Moruțan convocat cu Georgia și Țara Galilor
Nationala
Gheorghe Hagi a anunțat lotul României! Adrian Rus și Laurențiu Popescu ignorați, Moruțan convocat cu Georgia și Țara Galilor
ULTIMA ORĂ O companie low-cost anulează aproape toate zborurile de pe Aeroportul Otopeni
Profit.ro
ULTIMA ORĂ O companie low-cost anulează aproape toate zborurile de pe Aeroportul Otopeni
Flash News: cele mai importante reacții și faze video din sport

Ai o informație? Scrie-ne pe [email protected]! Gazeta își protejează întotdeauna sursele.

Un fost fotbalist român este judecat în Anglia, după ce a înjunghiat un jurnalist la ordinul Iranului!

Cum a comentat Zeljko Kopic repetarea unui Derby de România la barajul pentru Conference: „Nu contează”


Comentarii (0)

Articolul nu are încă niciun comentariu. Fii primul care comentează!

Comentează