FOOTBALL  »  LIGA 1  »  BECALI WON'T GIVE ANYTHING TO THE PLAYERS FOR “THE DOUBLE” WITH UJPEST, BUT HE WILL GIVE THEM A LOT OF MONEY IF THEY FINISH ON THE FIRST PLACE

250.000 euro for a title!

Articol de , - Publicat luni, 13 iulie 2009 00:00

If Steaua will be champion and it will go straight in the groups of Champions League, Gigi will offer a quarter million euro to each player, the greatest bonus ever promised in the Romanian football

3 days before the start of the new season, Steaua established even the financial policy for 2009-2010. Gigi Becali took some decisions which are very important regarding to the way in which the players will be paid for the results of the team.

VYou can see here the summary of  the presentation match of Stelaua  0-0 with Genclerbirligi

The first decision: without gratifications with Ujpest!
Steaua will debut in Europe, but Becali announced that he won’t give any money for the qualification in the 3rd preliminary tour of Europe League. "Only in the last tour, depending on the adversary we will meet, I will decide the gratification for qualification in Europe League groups ", added Becali.

Gigi Becali: "I am not afraid of Ujpest!"

The gratification for the title is huge
The second decision regards to the gratification for winning the title. This will be the new record, of 250.000 euro, the biggest gratification ever promised in the Romanian football for achieving a goal. The amount is twice bigger that the maximum of the salary ceiling imposed by Becali in Ghencea. "I have never been avaricious related to Steaua. Last year they had 200.000 for the title, now I will promise the even more", said Becali.

4 millions to the players

The decision of the sponsor was determined also by the fact that 2009-2010 is the last season in which a Romanian team may reach straight in Champions League groups from the position of winner of the championship. Even if the financial effort is a big one for the next summer, in case they win the title, the gratifications may even reach to 4 million Euros, Steaua would have assured incomes of minimum 10-11 millions after the participation in groups.
You can see here what conclusions has reached the sponsor of Steaua, Gigi Becali, after the presentation match with Genclerbirligi

A title may cost even 300.000 euro
Gigi Becali revealed that he won’t give up his strategy of not giving very big salaries. "In maximum two-three years, no one is going to win more than 10.000 in one month. Anyway, we will attract the players at Steaua because we will offer big gratifications only for the goals achieved. I may give even 300.000 euro to a player, but only if we win the title or if we qualify in Champions League groups", said Steaua’s sponsor.

Goian is pleased with the financial recipe proposed by Steaua: "I would play for a lifetime in Ghencea!"

"I promised to my players that they will have an excellent financial season if the results are great, i.e. if we win the championship and we play in Champions League"
Gigi Becali

150.000 euro, the gross amount, was the biggest gratification received ever by Steaua’s players

200.000 euro was the biggest gratification promised to Steaua’s players, but which they didn’t received because the team didn’t win the title in the season 2008-2009

66.000 euro received George Galamaz because he won the title with Unirea Urziceni.  He received the biggest amount among all the players trained by Dan Petrescu, because he played the most

If Steaua will be champion and it will go straight in the groups of Champions League, Gigi will offer a quarter million euro to each player, the greatest bonus ever promised in the Romanian football

3 days before the start of the new season, Steaua established even the financial policy for 2009-2010. Gigi Becali took some decisions which are very important regarding to the way in which the players will be paid for the results of the team.

VYou can see here the summary of  the presentation match of Stelaua  0-0 with Genclerbirligi

The first decision: without gratifications with Ujpest!
Steaua will debut in Europe, but Becali announced that he won’t give any money for the qualification in the 3rd preliminary tour of Europe League. "Only in the last tour, depending on the adversary we will meet, I will decide the gratification for qualification in Europe League groups ", added Becali.

Gigi Becali: "I am not afraid of Ujpest!"

The gratification for the title is huge
The second decision regards to the gratification for winning the title. This will be the new record, of 250.000 euro, the biggest gratification ever promised in the Romanian football for achieving a goal. The amount is twice bigger that the maximum of the salary ceiling imposed by Becali in Ghencea. "I have never been avaricious related to Steaua. Last year they had 200.000 for the title, now I will promise the even more", said Becali.

4 millions to the players

The decision of the sponsor was determined also by the fact that 2009-2010 is the last season in which a Romanian team may reach straight in Champions League groups from the position of winner of the championship. Even if the financial effort is a big one for the next summer, in case they win the title, the gratifications may even reach to 4 million Euros, Steaua would have assured incomes of minimum 10-11 millions after the participation in groups.
You can see here what conclusions has reached the sponsor of Steaua, Gigi Becali, after the presentation match with Genclerbirligi

A title may cost even 300.000 euro
Gigi Becali revealed that he won’t give up his strategy of not giving very big salaries. "In maximum two-three years, no one is going to win more than 10.000 in one month. Anyway, we will attract the players at Steaua because we will offer big gratifications only for the goals achieved. I may give even 300.000 euro to a player, but only if we win the title or if we qualify in Champions League groups", said Steaua’s sponsor.

Goian is pleased with the financial recipe proposed by Steaua: "I would play for a lifetime in Ghencea!"

"I promised to my players that they will have an excellent financial season if the results are great, i.e. if we win the championship and we play in Champions League"
Gigi Becali

150.000 euro, the gross amount, was the biggest gratification received ever by Steaua’s players

200.000 euro was the biggest gratification promised to Steaua’s players, but which they didn’t received because the team didn’t win the title in the season 2008-2009

66.000 euro received George Galamaz because he won the title with Unirea Urziceni.  He received the biggest amount among all the players trained by Dan Petrescu, because he played the most

Ioan Andone s-a mutat în Spania » Comparația făcută de fostul antrenor: „Am 4 dormitoare. Știți cât plătesc pe curent?”

Imagini scandaloase! Zona Crepusculară la Arenele BNR, în centrul Bucureștiului » Jandarmii blochează accesul pentru un motiv incredibil: „Sunt «consensele» noastre”

Comentarii (0)

Articolul nu are încă nici un comentariu. Fii primul care comentează!

Comentează